Wednesday 10 June 2015

Black Sheep: Season 1: Episode 1 - Intro

Episode 1

_________________________________________________________________________________

Misty: Welcome one and all to the very first screening of Black Sheep, I'll be your host today my name is Misty Kats its is a pleasure to be here... and this peon beside me is Even Steven yes that really is his name.
Even: Excuse me... Anyway I am Even Steven and I'll be your Co-Host.
Misty: After some upsetting events had happened during Even's own show I am now forced to baby sit him as much as I am able too, so I'm sorry about this.
Even: It is not as bad as you make it sound.
Misty: You took all of your contestants out of the house and had not informed the company we thought we had lost everyone, but no you where just having a party the nerve of some people.
Even: Look I'm making up for it now am I not and isn't having your eyes glare at my all day punishment enough?
Misty: Lets just get to business and introduce our contestants for this amazing show Black Sheep.
Misty: Open the doors and let our first contestant in.
Even under his breath: And don't scare them off...
*Samira walks in*
Misty: Even your line
Even: *sigh* Our first contestant is Samira Woodson a 29 year old personal trainer has she coming here to win or send the others home?
Misty: Hello Samira how are you feeling about going into our lovely Black Sheep house?
Samira: I'm eager to get there and take home the big money!
Misty: Well you'll have to wait till everyone else arrives.
Even: So with being a personal trainer do you think you'll be able to whip the other contestants into shape?
Samira: Look I'm not here to make friends I'm just here for the end goal and no one will get in my way.
Even: O..Okay then well have a seat and we will bring in our next contestant.
*Alice walks in*
Misty: Our second contestant is Alice Abrams she works at the Langrabb science industry has she came to rock the boat with some friendly competition or is she the competition?
Even: Hello there Alice how are you feeling about walking into a house full of strangers?
Alice: I'm super excited and ready to meet all the new people!!!
Misty: Is there anything your going to miss in the real world when you spend your time in our house?
Alice: Yeah my fiancé Mark we have been engaged for a month now this will really test our relationship
Misty: I'm sure he will be missing you too why don't you take a seat next to Samira.
Alice: But this seat is comfy.
Misty: Please hurry along we have a lot more people to go through.
Alice: Aww okay then...
*Frankie walks in*
Even: This is our third contestant Frankie Scott he is a 24 year old and seems well suited for this show because in his own words he is the black sheep of his family.
Misty: So Frankie is it true what i hear will you do anything requested of you?
Frankie: Yeah its true I at least try my best to please people after any request.
Misty: Lets hope our Black Sheep doesn't find that out they could use it against you... unless it is you
Frankie: My lips are sealed on that matter.
Frankie: I want to win the money and meet new people and seeing how I am a black sheep of my own family it just seemed right.
Even: Fair enough well why don't you go take a seat next to Alice and we will bring our next contestant in.
*Kolton walks in*
Misty: Our forth contestant  Kolton Yarbrough he is our youngest contestant in this how only being 19 years old he is also quite the looker.
*Kolton somewhat struts to his seat showing off he's good looks*
Misty: My my your looking rather yummy...
Even: MISTY NO ROMANCE WITH THE CONTESTANTS!
Kolton: I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause a scene... not yet at least 
Even: As Misty pulls her self together ill start the questions.
Kolton: Sure thing fire away.
Even: So is it true your are a beauty product salesperson?
Kolton: Yeah that's true I love my job.
Even: Isn't that more of a women's role?
Kolton: Yes but this does not mean I'm gay I just want to make that clear.
Misty: So does this mean your single?
Even: Easy girl i can see you drooling.
Misty: Even do we need another little talk?
Kolton: I'm just going to go take my seat now okay...
Even: Bring in the next contestant please before Misty starts yelling!!!
*Dolly walks in*
Even: And our fifth contestant Dolly Dooley this lovely young lady is 22 years old and from what I have been told comes from the South... I wonder where this South is hmm?
Misty: Hello Dolly so what do you do for a living?
Dolly: Oh I'm just a Weather Women down in the South.
Misty: Oh so you must be used to being on television then?
Dolly: Yeah but nothing to this extent I mean this is the first time I've been in such a big city.
Even: Are you ready to be on the look out for the Black Sheep?
Misty: Anyone could be against you.
Dolly: Well I'm not planning on just being suspicious of everyone because I hope to become friends with everyone of y'all going into the house even the Black Sheep.
Misty: Okay Dolly please take your seat in the next row behind Samira.
Dolly: Sure thing.
Misty: Lets call our next contestant.
*Bruno walks in*
Misty: Our sixth contestant is a young man with a dream... He hopes to be able to change his life forever please welcome Bruno Blackrock.
Misty: So Bruno do you really think just being on a reality show will change everything in your life?
Bruno: Well I'm sure at the very least its a step in the right direction.
Even: Its good to see you are trying to improve your self though.
Misty: Well its something to say the least I just hope you do get eliminated too soon then if you are trying to change yourself.
Even: Unless your the Black Sheep where you'll have the whole show to try and change and learn new skills.
Bruno: Thanks guys happy to hear your on my side... I think.
Misty: We gotta keep rolling so lets get you to take your seat next to Dolly and we will call the next contestant out.
*Ryan walks in*
Even: This lovely young lady is our seventh contestant Ryan Tappe she is 21 years old and loves the colour blue and is studying Biology.
Ryan: Yes yes everything you has said is true so what questions do you have for me?
Even: Well then someone is eager... Do you have any hobbies you enjoy?
Ryan: I like to play games sometimes and I watch my fair share of reality shows such as the mole.
Misty: Oh is that right have anyone you want to give a shout out to? I'm sure they might be watching.
Ryan: Well since i have the chance Sara Vesela I hope you know I "love" all Sara's
Even: ... okay then why dont you take a seat down next to Bruno and we will bring in our eighth contestant.
*David walks in*
Misty: Our eighth contestant is David Hughes he is a 23 year old man he believes that his strength is he strongest asset.
Misty: How do you feel about going into this game?
David: I'm sure I'm going to be fine I may not have the brains to find the Black Sheep but I am strong enough to be able to keep my self around winning this thing.
Even: That is as long as your not the Black Sheep your self isn't it?
David: That true who knows my true motives.
Even: Any other talents you want to share with us?
David: You'll just have to wait and see I can't share everything just yet with everyone just sitting out there.
Misty: Okay then why don't you take a seat next to Ryan for us as we call in our final contestant.
*Carrie walks in*
Even: Our final contestant to come in today is Carrie Brink she is 29 years old and a strong women who is her to win.
Misty: So how are-
*Misty gets cut off*
Carrie: All people here need to know is that the name is Carrie Brink and all of you will be seeing that name again when I win the $1,000,000.
Misty: I still need to do my job and ask you at least how you feel about going into this house.
Carrie: I'm felling confident I'm going to win I'm not like most people I'm not her to make friends or find love I'm her for one goal and that's the gold.
Even: Okay then well if that's all you need to say please take the last seat at the back sorry your by your self there budget cuts.
Misty: I wonder why oh yeah you spent a lot of money flying all the people of your crummy show out to a castle in who knows where.
Even: Can we just drop this we have a show to run
Misty: For once in your life you are correct sir.
Misty: I hope all of you guys are ready because from this moment onwards you are all in Black Sheep who among you do you need to watch out for, who can not be trusted... besides Even... Are you all ready to go to the house?
Contestants: Yes
Even: One more time with spirit
Samira: Really?
Misty: Yes really so do it now... ARE YOUR READY???
Contestants:YES!!!!
Misty: Outside of this building is a guide who will take you outside of this studio and to your house for the rest of the show up till ether your eviction or the finally so please make your way outside now.
*The contestants shuffle off there chairs and leave the building as instructed and make there way to the building*
Even: This is going to be one interesting show...
Misty: Yes it is and for everyone watching tune in next time to see all the contestants enter there new home for the first time.
Even: I've been Even Steven.
Misty: And I'm Misty Kats signing off till next time on Black Sheep.

______________________________________________________












No comments:

Post a Comment