Tuesday 23 June 2015

Episode 2 Endurance Run

Episode 2

_________________________________________________________________________________

Misty: Welcome everyone to the first day into the Black Sheep House, all of the contestants will be coming into the house for the first time today and it looks like we have our first contestant coming in now.

*Kolton Walks into the house*
*Followed by David and Dolly*
Kolton: Looks like where the first ones here.
Dolly: Yeah that means we get first peek at the house I'm excited to get the chance just to look around with y'all
David: Well I'm a little tired after that interview I say lets get to the first room with a sofa in it and relax we can get to know each other.
*David, Kolton and Dolly take a few steps down from the front door and see the room with two sofas in it*


David: Ahhh this is nice they did not waste any cash with this place
Kolton: You said it it looks amazing and I have an eye for this kind of thing


Dolly: It is very nice over here and we get to have a look at everyone else as they all walk into the house.
Kolton: We can keep an eye out on any people players who look interesting
David: Good idea looks like you got the brains there but no one compares to me in strength


*the sound of running footsteps up to the door way*
Dolly: Can you guys hear that I hear foot steps I think we have the next contestants coming in
*the door swings open as two women run in*
Samira: Well its clear i bet you here I got in first
Carrie: What are you talking about i was the one who got in first are you crazy?

Samira: Cant be as crazy as your make up
Carrie: Watch it we only just got into the house lets not fight... yet.

*Samria sees the people just in front somewhat watching*
Samira: Lets have a look around here I'm sure i heard there was a gym here
Carrie: I'll lead the way I'm sure ill know where it is
Samira: Over my dead body


*the two women walk over to a door have there shoulders agents each other not letting the over in front as the squeeze through the doorway*
Carrie: See I told you i could find the gym

Samira: What are you talking about you where following my lead
Carrie: I can see I'm going to have fun with you around here
Samira: Fun ha I'm not here for fun I'm here to win so you can have your fun I'm going to leave you in the dust
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bruno walks into the house Ryan only a few steps behind*

Bruno: Wow this is cool I'm glad to be here
Ryan: Yeah this place is amazing it feels like i just unlocked an achievement just coming in here
Bruno: So if i remember correctly your Ryan right?
Ryan: Yeah and your Bruno your the one trying to improve your self in anyway right?
Bruno: Um... Yeah that's right kinda sounds bad when you say it out like that

Ryan: Oh I'm sure its fine and joining us here will change you not sure if its for the better though
Bruno: Umm.. Thanks... I think... Want to have a look around together
Ryan: Sure sounds fun


*Bruno and Ryan Walk down the hall and walk into the kitchen*

Ryan: Wow this place looks expensive I mean it looks like they spent the prise money just making this house for us
Bruno: Please don't say that I kinda want to win that money
Ryan: Oh i was only joking I'm sure they wouldn't do that after all I also am here to win I think everyone is

Bruno: You have a point there i wonder how long till our first challenge
Ryan: No clue but i hope its something video game related
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alice and Frankie walk into the house last the doors automatically lock behind them*

Alice: Uhh did you hear that... I think where locked in now we must of been the last people to enter the house
Frankie: I think your right I think I can hear people chattering around the house already

Frankie: Well I think I want to look around before anything big happens
Alice: I think ill follow you its very exciting to be here

*Frankie walks quickly down the hall as Alice follows behind him*
Frankie: What is behind this door

*Frankie opens the door*
Frankie: Oh wow this bedroom is better then what I've got back at home
Alice: Ah you found the bedroom is it men's or ladies?

Frankie: Umm well counting the number of beds i think its both
Alice: WHAT! No but Mark I don't know how he will feel about this...
Frankie: Well there all single beds so I'm sure he will be fine
Alice: Oh I didn't see that i guess I should look before I talk I think he will be okay with that hehe

Frankie: These beds are very soft I think ill have no problem sleeping here
Alice: Yeah they are maybe once I win I can buy one for mark to lay on as well


Frankie: Hold on who said your going to win
Alice: A girl can dream cant she!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan: Well I think I'm going to explore some more I want to get the run down of this house
Bruno: Okay well its nice to get to know you Ryan I'll talk to you later i guess since where stuck in this house
*Bruno Chuckles to himself as Ryan leaves the room*

*Ryan walks around the hall to a random door and tries to open it*
Ryan: Its locked... hmm now I wonder will I need a key or...
*Misty's voice is heard all of a sudden*
Misty: Ryan back away from that door and all contestants please round up by the door on the right hallways by Ryan at the end of the hall we have a room to show you
*all the contestants reach the location that was told*

Dolly: Wow its kinda crowded here i never realised how many people we had in this house
Ryan: Yeah well lets enter this door and have a look inside
*the contestants walk in the room*
Frankie: kinda dark in here
*Lights turn on as the contestants hear Misty's voice again*
Misty: Yes well this is the eviction room where one of you will be sent of after each round by the Black Sheep cant wait to see you all here again... also one other thing its time for the first challenge please go back to the locked room that Ryan was at before
*Contestants groan*
Carrie Quietly: why do i feel like we are just walking around in circles now?
*contestants leave the room and meet up at the locked door*
Misty: Samira please open the locked door and make your way to the challenge room
Samira: Sure I'm feeling pumped up for this challenge

*Samira Opens the door and walks in followed by everybody else*

*As they walk in they all see... Even*


Alice: Whats this?
Samira: Why are you here?
Kolton: Why are there so many mirrors?... Not that I'm complaining
Bruno: What is our challenge?

Even: Hello house mates this challenge is..
.
Even: A test of endurance each of you will be on a treadmill running for as long as you can and the longer you run the better the chance of you to beat the scape goat

Ryan: What are with all the chairs?
Even: Well once you drop out from running you may sit in the chairs to relax after all we don't want you guys to die... well i don't at least Misty I'm not so sure about... Anyway can everyone stand up next to a treadmill

Kolton: What is with the extra treadmill
Even Sighs: Its for me Misty is forcing me to join this because i need to work out according to her...
Kolton: That's rough

Even: Lets not get into it  anyway lets all get changed into our gear and get ready for this challenge

Even: Is everybody ready?
All: Yes!
Even: Lets get running
*Start of the challenge*
-Time 00:00:00-
Ryan: This is going to be tough I hope I can last out long in this
Samira: Ha hoping is for losers unless your here to win stop now
Alice: That wasn't very nice Samira
Carrie: I agree with Samira unless your trying drop out now make less trouble the the stronger people here
Frankie: Well the girls seem all fired up... Woah Bruno are you okay?
Bruno: I CANT KEEP MY BALANCE WITH THIS SPEED!!!
David: Hahaha tiny man slipping... This activity is kids stuff
Kolton: Maybe for you this is harder then it looks for me
Dolly: Moisture in this room y'all is building up already I can feel myself working up a good sweat
Even: Well Misty I hope your enjoying this you wicked witch...
-Time 00:06:00-
Carrie: You know what you people can keep fighting over this one I'm going to relax
-Carrie's Time 00:06:18-
Carrie: Have fun guys
Samira: I thought your would be more of a challenge
Kolton: I'm done guys I can't have a body as good a mine sweat to much it may cause a brake out
-Kolton's Time 00:06:33-
Kolton; maybe I worked to hard my arms are killing me...
Even: you think your working hard HA!!! Nice joke I'm being forced into this by a CRAZY WOMEN!!!
-Time 00:13:00-
Bruno: I cant believe I've made it this long
Frankie: Your working up a storm there buddy
Dolly: Speaking of storm this reminds me of my hurricane fun run the whole news team joined
Bruno: Well I feel like a hurricane just hit me I'm down now guys... sorry
Dolly: I think I've reached my limit as well good luck everyone keep running
-Bruno's Time 00:13:20-
-Dolly's Time 00:13:26-
Dolly: I'm beat now
Kolton: So all we get to do now is wait I hope they stop running soon
Dolly: Well there all trying there darn best to beat the Scape Goat
Bruno: Who knows maybe they already have
Carrie: We will just have to wait and see now wont we...
Samira: Well about 15 minutes have passed now and I'm still feeling fine I could last days
Frankie: Forgot you where a personal trainer
David: I'm fit and strong but I don't want to just be doing this for days I'm guys good luck to ya
-David's Time 00:15:05- 
-Time 00:25:00-
Ryan: I think I'm hitting my second wind
Frankie: Yeah I'm ready to last the long run
Alice: WHAT are you guys for real I hit that about 10 minutes ago that's it I'm out of this
-Alice's Time 00:25:13-
Alice: I smell so bad guys please finish soon I need a shower
Even: Oh that's what we forgot to put in the house
All: ARE YOU KIDDING US
Even: Ill make some calls after this challenge guys don't worry
-Time 00:45:00-
Ryan: Can't believe I'm lasting this long its such a rush now
Frankie: I agree 100%
Samira: My job here is done then since I'm sure I'm better then the scape goat now i think ill call it here.
-Samira's Time 00:45:25-
Samria: Good luck you two you will need it
Even: What about me Samria I'm still running as well
Samira; So your not a player no one cares about you
Kolton: Ouch that's harsh
David: So did I make it past the half way mark or not I'm not sure I mean its 5th out of nine
Alice: Well I know that I did I hope Mark is proud of me
Samira: David in my books unless your sure about your self your a loser and you are one with a capital L
Even: Who would have thought that Ryan and Frankie would be our final two I wonder who will drop out first
Ryan: I'm not going anyway
Frankie: Nether am I
Ryan: We have hit the one hour mark and I feel like I could run up a mountain still
Frankie: I'm right behind you there in fact WOAH!!!
*Frankie trips off his treadmill*
-Frankie's Time 01:14:26-
Frankie: I guess that counts dam oh well good run Ryan
Even: Now Ryan for bragging rights lets see if you can out run me
Ryan: Sure I'm game
Even: This is game on now but just saying you get nothing if you beat me
(Even is going by my own personal time just so people know)
Ryan: This is so on
-Time  02:10:00-
Even: Your ready to stop I could run all day if I wanted
Ryan: Um Even look over here
Ryan: I'm off the treadmill my time was  02:10:13
*Misty's voice starts to chime in from somewhere*
Misty: Congratulations to Ryan our first Winner of the challenge now was she the Scape Goat or was it someone else no matter what she will be safe and Even from starting this little game with Ryan you must keep running till the end of the elimination today, yeah someone in this house isn't even getting a single night here, I'm just that cruel
Even; Sure thing Misty I think I can handle that.
Misty: Oh and one other thing the eviction is now everyone come to the eviction room where you will find me and we will have a little chat I hope we can all have a good time
*The Contestants all slowly walk into the eviction room after a long and hard challenge*
Misty: Ahh you must of all missed seeing my lovely face... Anyway lets cut the chit chat and jump right to business can i please have the Scape Goat step forward and take a seat in the Green Chair
Misty: I'm waiting DON'T make me wait longer then I have to




































































































*Samira moves from the group and takes a seat*
Samira: Feels good to know I'm safe this week and that so many people are up for eviction thanks to me
*A few gasps are heard*
Misty: Now can everyone else move to your seats please and thank you
*The other contestants take seats in under the lights to show they are pure and not the Scape goat*
Ryan: Well its time to say goodbye to one of you and I'm just glad its not me
Frankie: Yeah I agree
Misty: Well since it was made clear just then who is up I guess I'll do the name run down
Alice

Kolton

Dolly

Carrie

David

And Bruno are all in the Black Sheep's eyes tonight who have they selected to be our first contestant out.

Misty: I'd be happy to see any of you go but the lucky loser is you...

























































































































Misty: Kolton time for you to leave
Kolton: I guess the fifteen minutes of fame is short lived that sucks
Misty: Kolton you have to come with me and leave the house now
*Kolton struts the same strut we all saw for his interview as he says*
Kolton: Bye everybody I know my time was short lived but I hope you all got a good look at me
*Misty takes Kolton out of the house*
Misty: You may all go back to doing what ever you guys do
Samira: Well I knew he wasn't going to last long
Carrie: Agreed
Dolly: I think he would have been nice to get to know though
Alice: Well we cant bring him back now
Bruno: I'm glad it wasn't me
David: I think we all are
Ryan: Ain't that the truth we are all here to win after all
Frankie: And hope the Black sheep does not send us home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even: IS THE ELIMINATION OVER YET... ANYBODY... COME ON... SCREW THIS I'M DONE
(My Time was 04:22:46)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ninja: That's All for today people i hope you all enjoyed and thank you tiger for sending in Kolton he was a lot of fun to write for hope you enjoyed your time on Black Sheep thought it was short lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment